Our commitment to your privacy
We respect your right to privacy and your right to view and update the personal information we hold about you. We are committed to protecting your privacy when you visit our site or contact us in any way.
Your personal information
Collecting your personal information
If you access any of our services, we will collect some or all of the following personal information:
- Your name and contact details.
- Your comments and community contributions.
- Your credit card number, name on your card, expiry date and card verification code (CVC) code.
Collectively, this is known as your “personal information”.
Using your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Provide you with the products and services you sign up for.
Changing your personal information
You have the right to view and change any personal information we hold about you at any time.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party.
We do not authorise third parties to use or disclose your personal information except for the purpose of providing the service we request from them. We require any third parties to contractually commit to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal information.
We may contact you to:
- Clarify details
- Respond to any enquiries you make.
- Provide any information necessary for the operation and security of our site.
Scottys Meats is committed to dealing quickly and appropriately with any privacy complaints.
You can find more information about our policies for protecting your personal information in our terms and conditions.